sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2014

Surprise

Hi Runaways, yesterday i posted a new 'Support' post talking about the failures, and how i told you, i was very depressed when i notice that 'My Bright Glow' didn't have a good success, but now i'm good, and now i think that 'My Bright Glow' was just an experience that didn't have success. And today is the birthday of 'My Bright Glow', i released that song as my first single one year ago, so i wanted to give you a surprise: Today at 8:00PM i will release 'My Bright Glow (Remix)' as a new single (from Augusto EP), and i hope that this version could be a success. The music video will be released on October. So surprise runaways! i hope you will love this new single, and remember, we all have our own bright glow! Bye Runaways! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario